Tuesday, August 14, 2007

crazy week...

wow...such a crazy n busy week...
i fill my whole day with homework...
what can i do else except from homework?
i think the answer is nothing...
avtually,i'm not very understand that why my language become weak from week to week...
was i too lazy to practice?
was i too lazy to improve myself?
i think i must be too lazy and too 'stupid' in english...
actually my writing skill r quite ok,but i was too lazy to improve myself...
i was too lazy to do some practice,although it was 'some'...

i think i'm crazy already...
coz there r just homework in my mind...
i do not hav any extra time to do the other things...
i become madness from day to day...
become an awful person from day to day...
i must be crazy already...
who can help me????
help me please...
i don't want to be failed in my coming exam...
help me...

No comments: