Saturday, August 18, 2007

yo...

yo...i can go back to my hometown on this afternoon liao...
huhh...yanny SMS me yesterday...she told me that today we will hav a meet at 'ice kacang'there at 1.30pm...but...ai ya...i will took my bus at 12 noon lehh...i think i can't be there right at 1.30...but maybe 2pm lahh...hope she can forgive me about my lateness...
actually this is my'real'blog...coz the another one with friendster there r just 'play play'only...so...my friend...view this blog lahh...coz anything must be announce by here recently...
ai...why i still can't improve myself huhh?
i think it is better if i just stay and be a crew of some function...but not the talent...i'm always try and try and try...from secondary school,i was already a talent of some function...but why i'm still can't speak a lot huhh?
i tried...but i'm failed...
sad...
but nevermind...
i will continue to try my best until i found what i want actually...
actually,before i come to Hanxing,some friends told me that i must change if i want to be a DJ...they said i'm too quiet to be a DJ...i should speak more and more and more...if not,i'm just suitable to be a DJ(if)who duty at night(those who need to listen to the problem of another person by phone)...arhh...i don't want to duty at night...some of my friend are also said:you're just suitable to be a news reader in radio station(but not TV station,coz i'm not the beautiful one)...
erm...but some of them said i'm more suitable to be a director or something of that...coz i have been direct a stage drama in school when i'm in form.3...but that was the 'teruk'one for me...haha...
i'm always try to look for a change to work with production house or something so that i can learnt and improve myself by taking part with that...i hope that i can found a job like that in my coming semester break lahh...haha...
wish me hav a nice day...
and for u too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).