Friday, July 20, 2007

oh my god...

oh my god...i think i'm be crazy liao...
there still a lot of work that i haven't done...
tomorrow got exam...and i'm still not ready for it...
i haven't start to read any notes...
oh my god...
who can help me?
Today i hav been at Low Yat to buy my printer ink...
but...i can't understand that why the person that helped me to refill my ink said my ink was still enough for printing...but...why it can't in the moment?when i wish to print something...
oh...i think i hav already spent too much on today...
i bought the ink...foods...
actualy these things are not in my planned...
oh...i think that it was better if i'm just stayed at home...
so that i won't be able to waste my money lahh...
haha...
maybe this was the best idea that i've ever make...

No comments: